Emergency 24/7 Call 911   Clinic Hours: 8AM - 4:30PM | Mon - Fri
Pharmacy Hours: 8AM-5PM

Department of Health

The Ho-Chunk Nation | Wisconsin

Downloadable Forms

At-Large Health Management / Insurance Program Application Packet

A blank At-Large Health Management/Insurance Program (ALHM/IP) application and a release of information form to be completed and returned.

At-Large Health Management Referral Form

Please do not send cover sheet, medical records or supportive documents when faxing to Med Records

Authorization For Use or Disclosure of Health Information Form (HHCN PR810)

Community Supported Agriculture Application and Agreement

Every year, members must provide a new Ho-Chunk Nation CSA application and co-pay to the Health and Wellness Team.

Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program Application

Application for Fitness Membership Reiembursement for Ho-Chunk Nation enrolled tribal members and family members not to exclude descendants under the age of 18.

Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program Policy

It is the policy of the Health and Wellness Team to offer a 6 month reimbursement program for fitness memberships to Ho-Chunk enrolled Tribal members to encourage increasing physical activity.

Food Distribution Application

Application for the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)

Patient Complaint Form

If you have a concern about the services you received through the Ho-Chunk Nation Health Care facilities, please complete this form and return to Quality Improvement Director.

Pharmacy Credit Card Authorization Form

Please completely fill out the credit card authorization form and mail, fax, or drop off at either pharmacy location. Payment is for co-pays, co-insurance, non-covered services, and deductables that are due at the time of dispensing medications.

Pharmacy Prescription Medication Transfer Form

Use this form to transfer your current prescription medications to the Ho-Chunk Nation's Pharmacy.

Purchased / Referred Care Application

The Purchased / Referred Care Application and a Medical Release form. The application requires a yearly update and also an update whenever reported information changes.

Unaccompanied Minor Form

The Unaccompanied Minor Form

WIAA Sports Physical Form

Sports Physical Form